The teaching and practice of 'Tangled Art and Zen'...Zentangle®
September 13th - 15th, 2019
Early Bird Until July 14th $355.00 ($395 after that date)
A Zentangle® centered retreat hosted by Mary Rose Feldman, CZT and Sheila Grube, CZT for anyone that is interested in expanding their practice and getting some 'me' time in the process. (The only requirement is having taken a 101 class from a CZT prior to the event.)
We've reserved a house in Douglasville, PA for this event. This will be a very small, hands on event for you to explore, create and maybe even do some soul searching.
What is included?
- Two CZTs to teach and share
- Weekend getaway doing what you love
- Over 16 hours of structured classes that are sure to please and expand your tangling expressions and unlimited free time in the evening to tangle until your heart's content. We promise you won't be disappointed in our class selections - see teaser 'logo' at the top
- All class supplies and a goodie bag you are sure to love
- Home cooked meals (we will have options to accommodate the masses, however, if you have a very specific diet, you may want to bring those items with you)
- Lodging in a beautiful home. We have reserved an Airbnb in Douglasville that we believe will be a perfect match for what we are looking to accomplish during this weekend: a community of sharing with like-minded people, personal inspiration, comradery, and lots and lots of tangling. That being said, there are not private rooms. There are multiple beds across 6 rooms to accommodate everyone. If you come with a friend and you don't mind sharing a bed, perfect, share a bed. If you want your own bed, perfect, grab a bed. If you have an air mattress and you want to plop it in the living room, by all means, plop it in the living room. If you are totally against all of this, you are welcome to travel back and forth if the distance permits, or there are a couple hotels in the area you can check into, however that would be an additional expense to you.
The only thing you are responsible for bringing is your personal belongings! The rest is taken care of for you! Space is very limited, so sign up TODAY to hold your spot! Early bird special of $355.00 expires July 14th and the price is $395.00 after that date. We can't wait to share this experience with you!
Unfortunately, due to the small retreat size, there are no refunds after registration. Thank you for understanding.